5 QUICK & EASY ways Australians can stop Koala extinction TODAY!!
3. Plant a Koala eucalyptus tree. Due to bushfires, urbanisation and deforestation, millions of hectares of Koala habitat has been destroyed. Bangalow Koalas are a non-profit in northern New South Wales. They have planted over 145,000 trees to create a safe 'Koala corridor' of eucalyptus trees. The trees are planted strategically on 45 private properties. Bangalow regularly visits local schools to educate on the looming extinction of our Koalas.
To learn more about Bangalow Koalas and the Koala corridor please follow the link www.bangalowkoalas.com/koalacorridor and watch below. 😊
4: Plant 5 trees in the Koala corridor with Amaroo Aus. Amaroo was set up and run by a team of Australian wildlife lovers. They use their online community of 10,000+ to raise awareness of Koala extinction. Partnering with Bangalow Koalas, Amaroo's community is planting thousands of eucalyptus trees. They would love your support.
- Signature Koala ring
- Koala ear-rings
- Koala necklace
- Koala Paw Print bracelet/necklace
- Tree of Life bracelet/necklace
Every cent from sales will be donated to Bangalow Koalas on product purchased before the end of September 2021. Plant your trees now at www.amarooaus.com
5: Show your support from all over the world and sign a petition.
The petition below needs another 1500 signatures and will be sent to ministers in New South Wales. The following will be outlined.
- Map Koala habitat and populations across the state.
- Protect all Koala habitat from destruction.
- Restore koala habitat and local populations
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Your love and support is much appreciated. Together we can make a difference.