Stopping Koala extinction 5 trees at a time.
Handmade with the finest sterling silver, we have embodied the precious Koala in our beautifully designed signature ring.
Wear this piece with pride and show onlookers you're a supporter of saving Koalas.
With each product, YOU will be planting 5 trees in the Koala corridor.
What we offer:
- Peace of mind knowing we are a trusted Australian team of wildlife lovers based in Melbourne (Australian Company Number 640 667 278)
- Transparency with profits donated on the last day of every month. You will receive updates on our socials and monthly newsletter (email).
- Eco-Friendly products, we're proudly plastic-free.
- All of our love & effort to save our precious Koalas. Our children/grandchildren deserve the opportunity to see Koalas in the wild.
Planting with our partners at Bangalow Koalas, click for more information on the Koala Corridor
All of our jewellery comes with our special packaging.
- Eco-friendly linen jewellery pouch
- Thank you card and fridge magnet made from recycled materials
- Posted in compostable mailers or recycled paper envelopes
We're proudly plastic-free ♻️
All products will be shipped the next business day from Melbourne, Australia.
Available in sizes:
The cutest little Koala ring ❤️
I couldn't think of a sweeter gift for my daughter
It fills my heart with joy to plant 5 trees in these areas of NSW. #SaveKoalas 💗
Nice ring and packaging 🐨
The New South Wales government is allowing our Koalas to go extinct. Every tree makes a difference, I'm so happy to help.